- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Winged Sprint Car #18 Brad Doty “Coors Light” National Sprint Car Hall of Fame and Museum “World of Outlaws” (1986) die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Removable wings.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Removable hood cowl.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-8, W-4, H-4.5 inches.
- Brad Doty of Millersberg, Ohio was the next big thing to come to Winged Sprint Cars since the Kinser family. He was highly successful in the 80s, winning numerous races on the All-Star Circuit of Champions (ASCoC) and World of Outlaws (WoO) schedules respectively. In 1986, Brad Doty teamed with noted mechanic-turned-owner Kenny Woodruff and his Coors Light sponsored Gambler #18 “house car”. Doty finished his career as a winner of 73 features on 30 different tracks in 13 states.
Length: 8 inch X Length: 4 inch X Length: 7 inch X