- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Sprint Car #1 Damion Gardner “Performance Online” Alexander Racing “USAC/CRA Championship Sprint Car” (2021) die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-8, W-4, H-4.5 inches.
- Continuing his assault on the record books, “The Demon” Damion Gardner (Concord, CA) is having the best start of his career with the AMSOIL USAC/CRA Sprint Car Series. Racing Mark Alexander’s #1 PerformanceOnline.com / Carman Trucking Spike, Gardner scored his fourth win of the campaign. The nine-time champion topped the “So-Cal Showdown,” posted his 50th “home track” win under the USAC/CRA banner, and tied his 2005 and 2014 record of four consecutive victories.
Length: 8 inch X Length: 4 inch X Length: 7 inch X