- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Willys Jeep MB 80th Anniversary (1941-2021) (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-5.5 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- Has decal sheet for 6 different versions of this model.
- In 1940, after World War II had broken out, the US general staff ordered various factories to design a light multi-purpose vehicle with all-wheel drive. The American Bantam Company, Willys Overland, and Ford Motor Co. competed with each other. Willys prototype was chosen, which, after an initial run of 1500 vehicles, went into mass production at the beginning of 1941 and reached a total output of 640.000 units out of which 277.000 pieces were produced by Ford under a licensing agreement. This shows that the Jeep was the most widely produced light vehicle of the war industry during World War II.
There are no reviews yet.