- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of German Sd. Kfz. 141 PzKpfw III Ausf. G Medium Tank – II./Panzer Regiment.35, 4.Panzer Division, 1941 die cast model by Panzerkampf.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a plastic display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-3, W-1.5, H-1.5 inches.
- Rotating turret and elevating cannon for dynamic display options.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won’t fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings Include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The German Sd. Kfz. 141 PzKpfw III Ausf. G medium tank was first introduced in 1941 and saw extensive use during World War II. This particular tank was assigned to the II./Panzer Regiment.35, 4.Panzer Division in 1941.
- During its time in service, the PzKpfw III Ausf. G was utilized in numerous major conflicts, including the invasion of the Soviet Union and the North African Campaign. This tank was well-known for its versatility and reliability, and it played a crucial role in many German victories during the early years of the war.
- However, as the war progressed and new enemy tanks were introduced, the PzKpfw III Ausf. G began to show its age. It was eventually phased out of service as newer, more advanced tanks became available.
- Despite this, the PzKpfw III Ausf. G remains a significant piece of military history and is remembered for its contribution to the German war effort during World War II.
There are no reviews yet.