- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Plymouth HEMI Barracuda Super Stock “Ramchargers” White with Red Stripes Limited Edition to 750 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Folding front seats.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed 426 engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3 inches.
- One of the best known factory-sponsored race teams in drag racing history was the Chrysler factory engineers known as the Ramchargers. This 1970 Plymouth Cuda Super Stock was one of he most famous and successful cars in NHRA super-stock racing winning 37 events in National competition.
There are no reviews yet.