- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Black “Job #1: First Boss 429 Ever Built” Limited Edition to 1332 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer’s original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- On Wednesday, January 15, 1969, employees at Kar-Kraft’s Brighton, Michigan, facility declared it would be a champagne-popping kind of day, and rightly so. Job 1, the name given to the first factory production Boss 429 Mustang to traverse the assembly line at one of Ford’s skunkworks facilities, had finally made the physical transformation from Mustang Sports Roof to homologation requirement.
There are no reviews yet.