- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Chevrolet Nickey Chevelle SS Hardtop Ermine White with Black Top die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1925, Nickey® opened and eventually became one of the largest automobile retailers and the largest Hi-Performance parts shop in the world. In the 60’s, they literally created the genre of what is now known as the Super Car. A perfect example of a Nickey-modified muscle street machine, this Nickey 1968 Chevy® Chevelle™ was ordered with a code L78 396ci engine, (NicKey then transplanted a code L72 427ci Big Block) with an M22/Rock Crusher 4-speed transmission and KK code Positraction 12-bolt rear end with a 4.10 gear set. Other touches include Nickey Traction-Action ladder bars, liquid tire squirters and Stinger hood. The black Stinger graphics, the vinyl roof and black bucket seat interior make this Nickey Super Car as beautiful as it is powerful.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X